This is a guest post by MilesWeb
In today’s competitive business era, most businesses leverage content marketing to narrate a brand’s features and services. They use blogs, social media content, and others to draw leads and post them into the sales funnel and convert them into sales. Content sharing is the best means to give information about companies and brands.
In 2022, the content marketing era is going to expand. If we talk about statistics, 90% of digital marketers use content marketing strategies to continue investing the same amount in the channel this year. For content marketing, you need websites and digital platforms. They also require a reliable web hosting infrastructure to get the best web hosting experience.
To gain momentum in your content marketing effort, you must buy Plans for Hosting Node.js Web Projects, because they are affordable in hosting web files. You might have experienced different content marketing trends since years, but what about this year, content marketing trends?
In this guide, we have mentioned a few of the content marketing trends that are important for you to learn. Are you following these popular trends of 2022? If not, follow them!
Why Content Marketing is Important?
Content marketing is essential for your brand or website because through content, your target audience gets answer to relevant questions that helps in building trust and relationships. Also, because of content marketing marketers easily generate leads and expect a high-quality conversion from the consistent content.
Many renowned brands worldwide tap the potential of content marketing to generate leads and complete sales. According to research reports, 80% of marketers prioritize content creation as a top strategy to channel their digital marketing efforts. 26% of the B2B marketing budget is invested in content creation.
Key Advantages of Content Marketing
- Engage Your Audience for a Long – Great content is essential to generate a positive experience for your potential customers. Thus, you should have compelling content to captivate the audience’s attention. By doing so, your target audience will be engaged for a prolonged time with your content. It could be social media or your blog, if you used an engaging tone in your content, the audience will also be interested to read such content.
- Enhance social media credibility – Having a social media presence across different channels is essential. If you have good social media content, you will be trending in the digital space. Some businesses look for more traction instead of followers count. Tap the potential of content marketing and distribute your content across different social media platforms. By doing so, you can generate high conversions from social media.
- Builds Trust Within Audiences – Compelling content is what more audiences trust. Use engaging and accurate information about your brands and generate a trust factor among your target audiences. If you are creating a trust factor through advice or recommendations, your audience will trust you. To make this task simpler, you can take the help of review websites and post recommendations over there.
Key Content Marketing Trends Are Here to Stay!
- Metaverse Marketing – Approximately, 85 million users used augmented reality and virtual reality in the year 2021. It is a massive consumption growth in comparison to 2017. As the technology is emerging VR and AR will become the talk of the town and marketing in the Metaverse could be the marketing strategy in the new normal. Metaverse marketing makes customer engagement part a simpler task.
- Video Marketing – There is a wise thought that “A picture says thousands of words”. So, don’t you think a video can be more helpful in conveying the brand’s message? Videos have become a good medium to narrate brand stories apart from getting entertainment. As a brand owner, you have different video streaming platforms where presenting brands is not a challenging part. You can generate more audience for your brands from there.
- Podcasts – The next key content marketing trend is podcasts. US consumers listened to podcasts for more than 15 billion hours in 2021. This figure is 25% increased from 2020. Many fashion and other brands are using podcasts medium to grab the attention of target audiences.
- Influencers Advertising – Social media influencers have the power to use their limelight and influence people’s minds to buy products or services.
Some several micro-influencers and macro-influencers are also in the game. Influencers advertise with more potential because people rely on their voices. Brands can use their power to enhance conversions and complete sales. They produce engaging content that creates interest for the target audience.
Content marketing is going to evolve and more popular trends will add to this list. If you hail from a digital marketing domain, do not ignore the content marketing part. Focus on customer-centric content and use different marketing platforms to promote your services and products. That was the conclusion from our end. If you found it informative, share it with your digital marketing peers.